This Position has now been filled – Thanks to all who applied
We are looking for a Grant and Marketing Guru.
Must be joyful and believe in the power of hard focused work along with the ability to work in a crazy overcrowded office. Be a creative thinker and have the skills to get things done with little or no budget. If that is you, read on. The other joyful crazy staff members will offer you full support.
(Paid position) This role to begin with will be under a 12-week contract working 10 hours per week and with your success you have the opportunity to turn this role into a part-time/fulltime position (depending on funding).
“People need People“.
The Women of Worth Foundation- Inspire-Motivate-Protect – Guide – Coach
To find out more about us visit www.womenofworthaustralia.com.au
What is the role?
This role supports W.O.W revenue to support the service delivery that Women of Worth Australia Incorporated engages in at a local and state-wide level. This is done through the successful lodgement of proposals, submissions and tenders that will have a positive impact.
What do you bring?
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in extensive research and written communication to support your timely and accurate grant and tender writing abilities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to identify and prioritise tasks, plan ahead and establish courses of action for work to be completed comfortably within deadlines.
- Experience in the development and implementation of fundraising strategies, execution of brand building events and identifying prospective new opportunities.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong networks and operate productively with a range of internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the organisation’s strategic objectives and develop community partnerships
- Proven Ability to seek funding opportunities (Government, corporate and philanthropic) to grow the business and work internally to grow operational capacity. Including tenders and direct their creation and submission.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/ or demonstrated relevant employment experience.
- Must be able to come to work with a positive attitude and show pride in achieving the WOW Vision.
- The ability to work within a crazy diverse team, the attitude of anything is possible along with a hunger to assist in growing the foundation.
Okay next step, read this again before you apply. Please only apply if you are willing to join us on our journey we are not looking for someone who just wants a job we are looking for someone who wants a job with passion and meaning. We would like you to apply with a letter written to the WOW Team. With the following information – Your name / Address / Phone number. Your last two places of employment with the duties you carried out along with your referee details. In addition, your work successes in relevance to the position and a little bit about you. Include a statement on why you would be the perfect crazy joyful person for this role. Please include what days you are available and times we will work this role around you. We are based in S.A Enfield. Please no phone calls all applications will be contacted.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention Madam Peggy 🙂
Applications close on the 17th of September.